Adding Materials To A Work Order Is Not Saved After Choosing New Item
(Doc ID 2622131.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding materials to a work order from inventory, if you change a material on a line before saving,
the original item selected will be the item that is displayed upon save.
Expect the items displayed to remain in sequence.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Maintenance super user.
2. Navigation:Home->Work Orders.
3. Search for work order to update.
4. Delete an item from materials list.
4. Add new item from the Material section.
5. Notice the newly added item will be displayed first on the Material section list
while the original deleted item will remain.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document