One Step Material Issue Creates Rebuild Work Order When Rebuild Item Field Is Blank
(Doc ID 2622139.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.2.9 and later
Generic (Platform Independent)
One Step Material Issue creates rebuildable work order when the rebuild item field is blank.
The system should not generate rebuildable work order when the rebuild item field is blanked out.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility = Maintenance Super User.
2. Create work order. Put a rebuildable item on it.
3. Navigate to Stores > One Step Material Issue. Enter in Work Order Number. Rebuild material is shown.
4. Click the Replaced Rebuild Details pencil icon.
5. Blank out the Rebuild Item field. Click Apply.
6. Issue the material.
7. Message says that a rebuild work order was created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document