Material Issue Rebuild Details Rebuild Work Order Not Working
(Doc ID 2622163.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.2.9 and later
Generic (Platform Independent)
While creating a Material Issue Rebuild Details Rebuild Work Order, the enter value for the work
order is not created.
The rebuild work order enter to be created.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility = Maintenance Super User. Work Orders-> Create Work Order
2. Create work order. Put a rebuildable item.
3. Navigate to Stores > Material Issue. Enter in Work Order Number. Rebuild material is shown.
4. Click the Replaced Rebuild Details pencil icon.
5. Enter in the work order to be used. Click Apply.
6. Issue the material.
7. Message says that a rebuild work order was created but not with number specified.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document