Duplicate Price List Lines Are Being Created
(Doc ID 2622358.1)
Last updated on JUNE 17, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Pricing - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.x version, Price List
Finds that the price list setup form is allowing users to create duplicate price list lines.
Expects validation that prevents entry of duplicate price list lines.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open an existing Price List.
2. Add a duplicate line. In our case the effective dates would overlap.
3. Select Save. This triggers the effective date restriction preventing the save.
Within a price list, two price list lines with matching product, UOM and pricing attributes cannot have overlapping effective dates.
4. Select the OK button on the popup message.
5. Select the Delete button from the Tool bar.
6. Select Save.
7. Close and reopen the Price List.
8. Query for the product that you attempted to create the duplicate line for.
* Both the original price list line and the duplicate price list line are returned.
QPXPRLST.fmb - 120.46.12020000.24
QPXSSDAF.fmb - 120.26.12020000.8
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document