Notify Requester of Order Creation/Approval Notification Does Not Show Project Information Related to the Document
(Doc ID 2622515.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On: 12.2.6 version, Approvals - Req, PO
Notification for requester about Order creation and approval is missing Project/Task information even though requisition distribution lists Project Name.
If Requisition has Project information in its distribution, it should be listed in the Project Column the requisition line in the notification
Steps to reproduce:
- Set profile option:
"PO: Notify Requester on Order Creation" (12.2.6) or
"POR: Notify Requestor On Order Creation And Approval" (12.2.7)
- Create a Purchase Requisition containing one line with one Project number
- Approve the purchase requisition
- Use AutoCreate to create a Purchase Order for requisition above
- Login with user who raised the Requisition and open the notification with subject "Standard Purchase Order has been created for Purchase Requisition nnnnn and is awaiting approval"
- Notice that the field Project in the requisition line shows no project information
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document