Standard Quotation Receives Error when Entering Price Breaks
(Doc ID 2623507.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Standard Quotation Receives Below Error when Entering Price Breaks :
FRM-40735: when-validate-item trigger raised unhandled exception no_data_found
Steps to Reproduce :
1. Login Using Purchasing Responsibility and Navigate to Enter Requisitions
2. Select CATALOG button and search window appears
3. Enter item into Catalog Search Window and hit FIND button -Supplier Item Catalog Opens
4. Select a line and use Blue arrow to add item
5. Press Select and Requisition form shows selected line. Use Quotation as part of a Supplier Catalog and select an item from catalog and place on requisition
6. Receive The Error mentioned above when Entering Price Breaks on quotation.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document