Search Functionality is not Working Properly in Funding Request Screen
(Doc ID 2623525.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Disbursements
Find that in funding request screen, search functionality is not working properly when multiple OUs are involved.
When you search for a contract under OU A and then create a funding request, you then return to the search screen and search for OU B and contract, no results are returned.
Expect to be able to search for any OU and contract for that OU in the search screen.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Choose a user that has access to multiple OUs.
2. Lease super user >> Navigate to Risk Management >> Funding Request
3. Enter the OU and the contract number or any other search criteria and click on Go
4. Create a funding request and then use the link "Return To Contract Search Page"
5. Change the OU using LOV and enter either a contract number or any other field and Go
6. No results are found
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document