Incomplete Message and Incorrect Spelling while cancelling a schedule line in Complex PO
(Doc ID 2624465.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to cancel a particular Schedule in a Complex Purchase Order,
the line number of the Cancelled Scheduled line is incomplete and also there
is a spelling mistake for the word 'Canceled'.
Schedule X (Complex Purchase Order XXXXXX, Line 1.001) successfully canceled.
Line number is not completely displayed and Spelling of Cancelled is not correct.
It is expected that the cancel message should have the complete line number and the word "Canceled" spelling should be correct.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigation : Purchasing Responsibility -> Buyer Work Center-> Orders
2. Create Complex Purchase Order - XXXX with 1 line of 10 Quantity.
3. Split the schedule to 2.
4. Submit for Approval and approved.
5. Navigation : Purchasing Responsibility -> Buyer Work Center-> Orders -> Search any order like XXXX
6. Click on Lines tab, there is single line.
7. Click on Schedules tab, there are 2 lines.
8. Select any line from schedule table and click on Update (Pencil symbol)
9. Choose Cancel Schedule under Action LOV. Click on Go Button.
10. Below Incomplete message is occurred with incorrect spelling.
"Line 1.001... successfully canceled."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document