Publish Date Column In Pon_bid_item_prices Table Is Not Updated To NULL For Draft Quote In Second Round
(Doc ID 2624483.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User creates and submits a second round for one RFQ (Request for quotation).
- In the first round there was only one Supplier (Supplier1), and that supplier submitted their quotation
- In the second round there are 2 Suppliers (Supplier1 and Supplier2), and both created only DRAFT quotations.
By checking the PON_BID_ITEM_PRICES table, user can see that the Publish_date for the Supplier1 has the date from the previous quotation and for Supplier2 the Publish_date has NULL value.
User is expecting to see NULL value for both suppliers as the quotation was saved as DRAFT and not submitted.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create new RFQ
3. One supplier (Supplier1) is submitting the quote
4. In the pon_bid_headers and pon_bid_item_prices the publish_date is populated
5. Create a new round and add a new Supplier
6. Supplier1 and Supplier2 both create quotes and save as draft.
7. In the pon_bid_headers the publish_date is NULL
8. In the pon_bid_item_prices one supplier has NULL value for the publish_date and one supplier has date and hour. from previous round.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document