For Release Events, Accounting Transactions Do Not Create At Asset Level
(Doc ID 2624572.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.7 version, Asset Management
For Release events, accounting transactions do not create at asset level
Unable to use a custom formula either since the release event passes contract ID only and no line ID. Hence, the formula does not get evaluated at line level. This formula needs to be evaluated at line level because business expects line level accounting for such release transactions.
Ability to do line level accounting for release events during booking a release contract.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create new formula to return asset depreciation value
2. Associate new Accounting Template Set with the new formula to the financial product (Transaction Type: Release)
1. Complete Termination without Purchase Quote
2. Mark asset for Manual Re-Lease
3. Re-lease asset to new contract
4. Book new contract
5. Check Accounting Transactions for Release
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document