Duplicate Case Folder were Created During Order Pick Release Process
(Doc ID 2624590.1)
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.7 version, Transaction Payment
Duplicate case folder is created during Order Pick Release process.
When credit check is set at booking level, issue does not happen.
But, performing credit check at picking/purchase release step is needed as per business requirement.
Please explain standard Oracle functionality of "Pick Selection List Generation - SRS" program
that is creating another credit request while original credit request is still in progress.
When case folder is created for order hold during credit check on order booking and credit analysts submits recommendation to release order from hold
(and the case folder is pending for approval by approvers i.e. it’s in submitted stage),
Oracle should not create another duplicate case folder during picking/purchase release stage.
For each order hold, there should be 1 case folder processed unless there is change in order amount.
Multiple case folders cause confusion to the credit analysts.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
1. Book Sales Order
2. Credit Check Hold applied on the Order since customer exposure amount exceeded available credit limit
3. Case Folder#1 created
4. Credit Analysts submits Case Folder#1. It is pending for approval by other approvers.
5. Before Case Folder#1 status is closed (i.e case folder current status = SUBMITTED),
go to Shipping Transactions, Create Auto Deliveries & perform Launch pick release step
6. Pick Release program completes into warning. The order does not moves to next step i.e. Transact Move Order
7. Case Folder#2 created (request id in ar_cmgt_credit_requests table indicates that it's generated by Pick Selection List Generation program)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document