Person data removal tool(PDRT) not checking the joint owners while removing data.
(Doc ID 2625428.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Payments - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Person / Assignment Issues
PDRT Person's bank account has been scrambled while the bank account has more active account owners
The PDRT removes or scrambles all information related to a person in case the person has successfully passed the Constraint checks.
We know that the PDRT scrambles the bank account information (table iby_ext_bank_accounts) and this is correct. But it appeared
that the PDRT does not check for other (possible valid and active) other account owners.
As a result a bank account has been scrambled for a specific person. However, the bank account is also in use with an other active
This behavior is not correct. We are not able to make bank transfers for the active person anymore.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Select a person (Gx Yx) for removal. The person had successfully passed the constraint check.
2. This person (Gx Yx) is an account owner of bank account
NL71xxxx5 and NL51xxxxx3
3. IBAN NL51xxxxx3 has more Account Owners -> is a ‘shared’ Bank Account (Gx Yx and Person B)
4. Remove person (Gx Yx) with Data Removal Tool -> person is removed
5. When check Person B is noticed that shared IBAN NL51xxxxx3 has been scrambled even if Person B is still an active employee
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document