Hungary Localization : CLE Analytical vat report populated wrong Vat amount for 50% recovery rate
(Doc ID 2625435.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 01, 2020
Applies to:EMEA Add-on Localizations - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
CLE: Differences Between Accounted And Reported Tax Amounts reporting amount is showing incorrect amount for cases where
VAT tax rate which is 50% recoverable stands applied on the payables invoice.
This is observed for cases where
1. if tax rate is 50% recoverable
2. invoices are foreign currency which are other than HUF.
Ideally, the amount should reflect the sum of reoverable and non recoverable VAT amount whereas it is reflecting only 50% of the total VAT amount provided on the invoice.
Steps to replicate
1. Raise an AP invoice and apply tax rate. Ensure that this tax rate is defined as 50% recoverable.
Ensure to provide the vendor VAT amount in" CLE : Additional Info on Invoices " LDFF
2. Validate and account this invoice.
3. Submit the below concurrent programs
a. EMEA : VAT Selection Process
b. CLE : Deferred Tax Selection Process
c. CLE : Analytical VAT Report
d. CLE : Domestic Recapitulative Statement VAT Report
e. CLE: Differences Between Accounted And Reported Tax Amounts
f. CLE : Deferred VAT Control Report
4. Observed that in the output of CLE : Analytical VAT Report the sum of vat amount is reflecting incorrectly.
Expects that these CLE Reports should capture the transactions with correct tax amounts.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document