Export From Quality Result Form Not Exporting All Records.
(Doc ID 2626045.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 05, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Quality - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.9 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Exporting from at least one QA plan does not export the entire plan rows
All rows should be exported
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility = Quality (QA)
2. Navigation = Results-> Entry-> Enter Quality Results
3. Query Org/Plan
4. Push Flashlight button. Create Query criteria.
6. 107 Rows returned as shown by the message on the bottom of the form
7. File-> Export
8. The resulting spreadsheet containing exported data contains 76 rows
9. The rows that are missing come from the "middle" of the 107 form rows
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document