Workbench Refresh on Master Not Refreshing Detail, And Detail Refresh Not Working.
(Doc ID 2626524.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.4.3 and later
Oracle Transportation Management Cloud Service - Version 6.3.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Workbench refresh on master not refreshing detail, and detail refresh not working.
When using workbenches, a refresh on a master object doesn't refresh the detail object (e.g. shipment -> shipment group).
Saved Query: SHIPMENT-GROUP
select ship_group_gid from ship_group_d where shipment_gid='?'
Workbench Layout: SHIPMENT-GROUP
01. Shipment: XXX
02. Actions > Create Shipment Group > SH-G-01
03. Open the workbench and add + shipment "XXX" , that will populate the Shipment Group section as well.
04. Select the shipment from the Workbench > Action > Create Shipment Group
05. Click "Refresh" on the Shipment section. That does not refresh the Shipment Group section to show the new Shipment Group. Its still showing one record.
06. Click "Replace" and add the shipment again. Now you will see the 2 shipment groups.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document