User Cannot Revoke Consent for ACA 1095C Statement in Employee Self Service
(Doc ID 2626833.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 15, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On R12.2.6 HRMS Rup 13, ACA Grant/Revoke Consent functionality in SSHR
On the Consent page for the 1095-C form in Employee Self Service:
(Navigation: Employee Self Service > ACA 1095 Statement)
- When no changes have been made:
- Employee can enter page and provide consent for the 1095-C.
- But once that is done - user cannot revoke the consent.
- Each time the revoke button is clicked
- it refreshes the page
- but the revoke button is still present, and data on table "ben_per_cm_f" still shows consent.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document