Lease Center Account View Showing Wrong Credit Memo Remaining Amount
(Doc ID 2627353.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.3 version, Billing Modules
Lease Center Account view showing wrong credit memo remaining amount if the credit memo amount is adjusted.
After creating an adjustment for the credit memo, the credit memo remaining amount should show correctly in the Lease center account view
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a lease credit memo for a contract.
2. In AR, adjust the CM to make the amount due remaining to zero.
3. Navigate to Lease Center --> Query Contract#
4. Click on Account tab.
5. Select Account view
6. Check CM amount remaining -- Shows full credit memo amount (Amount adjusted is not considered).
Wrong CM amount remaining.
Please note that the amount adjusted in not shown .
7. Select Contract view.
8. Check CM amount remaining -- Shows zero (Amount adjusted is considered).
Correct CM amount remaining.
Please note that the amount adjusted is shown correctly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document