Renewal Pricing - Unable to Calculate the Rate. Total of Payments Exceeds the Investment Amount(0)
(Doc ID 2629907.1)
Last updated on APRIL 30, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version,
In Lease Management, Renewal Pricing fails for Renewal Quote having assets with zero Renewal Cost
Unable to calculate the rate. Total of payments (100) received prior to the Contract Start Date exceeds the investment amount (0)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Select a contract with evergreen status. The asset should have been fully depreciated in fixed asset i.e total cumulative depreciation is equal to total cost
2. Create a Renewal Quote Effective from today
3. Add the assets to the renewal quote
4. Notice that Asset cost would have defaulted to zero
5. Enter Pricing information - 12 months of $100 each
6. Validate & Price.
7. You would encounter the above error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document