Secondary Available To Transact Quantity Unavailable in Material Workbench When Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) Work Order Created For Item
(Doc ID 2631084.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, Onhand and Availability
1. On Material Workbench, check Availability for item XXXXX, and find correct values for primary and secondary unit of measure quantities (UOM).
2. Create work order in Enterprise Asset Management (EAM).
3. Add item XXXXX as Material Requirement for the work order.
4. Release the work order
5. Check the on-hand quantity in the material workbench
6. Find the quantity for Secondary UOM has been NULLED out, there is no value.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document