R12: AP: Generic Data Fix (GDF) Patch For Payment Adjustment Events Accounted With Incorrect Amount Causing Trial Balance Issues
(Doc ID 2632103.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 07, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.2.9 to 12.2.12 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payment adjustment event accounted with incorrect amount which is causing Trial balance issue.
Payments reported with payment adjusted events accounted with non-zero amounts thus causing invoices to show incorrectly.
Steps to reproduce:
- Log into Oracle applications using a Payables responsibility.
- Open the Invoice Workbench
(N) Invoices > Entry > Invoice
- Query an Invoice paid multiple times or Invoice adjusted multiple times (Like: Adjusted distributions show +x, -x, +x, -x etc. Meanining same amount added removed multiple times).
- Invoice shows fully paid and accounted OK.
- Run Trial Balance Report.
- The same invoice incorrectly on the Trial Balance report.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document