R12: AP: Generic Data Fix (GDF) Patch For Paid Invoices With Canceled/Discarded Tax Lines With No Distributions Get Picked By The Invoice Validation Process.
(Doc ID 2632104.1)
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.0 to 12.2]
Oracle Payables - Version 12.2.5 to 12.2.5 [Release 12.2]
Oracle E-Business Tax - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Invoice Validation process will incorrectly fetch the following type of Invoices:
- Old invoices with canceled/discarded tax lines with no distributions created.
- Invoices with validation error CANNOT EXECUTE ALLOCATION hold.
Steps to reproduce:
- Log into Oracle applications using a Payables responsibility.
- Open the Invoice Workbench
(N) Invoices > Entry > Invoice
- Query a cancelled Invoice
- Click on the [Lines] tab
- Click on [Distributions] for a cancelled or discarded tax line.
- Notice there are NO distributions.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document