AME Parallel Approval Subprocess From GL Journal Approval Errors in GL_AME_JE_WF_PKG.PROCESS_RESPONSE_APPROVE
(Doc ID 2632520.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2020
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to approve a journal batch that was submitted with AME Parallel Approval Subprocess,
the following error occurs.
Error Name = 100
Error Message = ORA-01403: no data found
ORA-01403: no data found
Error Stack =
Wf_Engine_Util.Function_Call( in , GLBATCH, 26016-7, 268360, RUN)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enable AME workflow.
2. Enabled Journal Approval required in Ledger setup.
3. Enable journal source Manual Approval Required.
4. Setup GL Source AME configuration with "Journal approval where first responder wins".
5. Setup Approver Group.
6. Go to Journal Entry and Enter journal.
Hit Approve to submit the journal batch for approval.
7. Approval request present in users worklist.
8. Open worklist and click Approve.
9. Go to Journal Entry page and check Journal status. Status not changing to Approved and not allows to Post with = Inprogress with Unapproved.
10. Go to Status Monitor and Status is in ERROR.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot approve journal batches if they were submitted parallelly.
The following has been done/verified and is not the cause of the error:
1) Patch: 21798309:R12.GL.C which provides glwfameb.pls is 120.0.12020000.7 was applied with no change to the error.
Reference for applying this patch is: AME Parallel Approval Subprocess from GL Journal Approval Has No Owner. (Doc ID 2197179.1).
2) Checked the following -
Navigation – Is Workflow Running?
(a) Responsibility ->Workflow Administrator Web Applications -> Oracle Applications Manager --> Workflow Manager
(b) Notification Mailers -> Check all the components in this region.
(c) Agent Listeners -> Check all the components in this region
(d) If any of the listener components are not in ‘Running’ status, then stop and start the listeners.
The following query can also be used:
select * from fnd_svc_components;
(e) If already running bounce the work flow mailer and retest with a new batch.
3) Verified in Approval Management Engine (AME) that the approvers approver type are defined HR People type.
This is a new setup, this has not worked in the past.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document