AutoReconciliation Program Not Working For Remittances Batches When Using Deposit Number As Matching Criteria
(Doc ID 2633347.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 28, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Setup was done to allow autoreconciliation of bank statement lines to match with remittance batch.
The deposit number was entered in the remittance batch.
The Cash Management User's Guide states:
Matching Criteria for Receivables Transactions
The Cash Management AutoReconciliation program fully matches Receivables transactions against bank statement lines if the transactions meet the following criteria
- For remittance batches (such as Direct Debit batches), the Remittance Batch Deposit Number or Remittance Batch Name matches the statement line Transaction Number and the transaction amount is within the reconciliation tolerance.
- For detail remittance transactions, NSF (Non-Sufficient Funds), and Rejected transactions, the matching sequence searches in the following order:
1. Receipt Number
2. Invoice Number and Customer Bank Account Number
3. Invoice Number and Customer Name
Note: Also, the transaction amount is within the reconciliation tolerance.
If the bank statement does not provide a receipt number for a receipt, then matching to the invoice number and customer bank account number is particularly useful.
- For NSF (Non-Sufficient Funds) or Rejected transactions the receipt must first be reversed in Receivables.
The Autoreconciliation Program was submitted and it is expected to match the entries but it does not occur, and the execution output is showing the entry as error with messages:
No matching receipt
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document