Receiving Error when Enabling Future Pay on Receipts Created in Prior Periods
(Doc ID 2633837.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.9 version, Receipt Modules
When attempting to enable future pay on receipts created in prior periods,
the following error occurs.
GL date, 26-NOV-2019, is not in an open or future-enterable period.
When thousands of receipts are processed a day, on the final business day of the month customer will not be able to enable future pay the day the receipts are processed. Therefore, they need to enable future pay after month end.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Find a regular receipt that was created on account in a prior period or create a receipt in AR on account.
2. Close that month's period in AR, GL and OKL
3. Navigate to operations >> receipts
4. Query that receipt from step1 and click on Update
5. Click on Future Pay Receipt flag and then apply and will receive the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document