Contracts Opened From Search Contracts HTML Page Shows Tab Names To The Left Of Page Overlapped By 'Details'
(Doc ID 2634182.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.8 version, Search Related
In the Search Contracts HTML Page, a contract is searched and opened. When the contract is opened, there are few tabs to the left of this page and on selecting the Controls tab, the page that opens displays the tab name 'Controls' overlapped by text 'Details'. Similarly if any of the tabs below Controls is selected, the page that opens shows the tab name overlapped by 'Details'. Finally when toggling back to Contract Details tab on the top, the tab names like Controls and other tabs show without any overlapping.
Expect the tab names to display without any text overlapping on the same
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Service Contracts (R)
2) Search Contracts (N)
3) Search for and open a Contract
4) Click on the Tab - Controls to the left of the page
5) The page opens and the tab name Controls is overlapped by Details
6) Similarly for the other tabs under Controls the same text gets overlapped on the tab name
7) On Toggling back to the Contract Details tab on the top all returns to normal and tab names are intact.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document