Why is the Display Format Of Quantity And Price Fields Not Consistent When Decimal Value Is Less Than 1?
(Doc ID 2634816.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Enter Requisition or PO observe the Display Format of Quantity and Price Fields is not consistent when decimal value is less than 1.
- Entering Price on Requisition lines, the leading zero is lost.
- Entering Quantity on Requisition lines, the leading zero is lost.
- Entering Price on Purchase Order lines, the leading zero is lost.
- Entering Quantity on Purchase Order lines, the leading zero is lost.
- Reproduction Steps:
- 1. Go to Purchase Orders form
- 2. Enter required header information
- 3. Enter quantity of any decimal value less than 1 eg. 0.45
- 4. Tab to the next field, observe that quantity becomes .45
- 5. Enter 0.45 in Price field, observe that price becomes .45 and Total price in header is 0.20.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document