Status Column Is Empty When Work Confirmation Details Are Exported To Excel
(Doc ID 2637436.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2020
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Exporting the work confirmation details, the status column information is missing.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Purchasing responsibility -> Buyer Work Center -> Orders ->
2. Search PO -> Go -> Open ->
3. Actions LOV: ‘View Work Confirmation’-> Go ->
4. Export button and export Work Confirmation to Excel
5. From the report user can see the status column header but without any data
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document