State Not Showing in the Solicitation Period Of Performance Address Region When Viewing PDF For a Solicitation
(Doc ID 2638415.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Sourcing with Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM), Release 12.2.5 and later, when viewing the PDF for a solicitation, the Period of Performance Address is not showing the State value, even though the State is defined as part of the address setup.
It is expected that the State will be shown along with the rest of the address, city, country code and zip code.
Due to this issue, users cannot see the fully-correct ship-to location information on the printed PDF.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Oracle Applications.
2. Navigate to a CLM Sourcing Super User responsibility > Sourcing > Sourcing Home Page.
3. On the negotiations home page, in the Create region, click the RFQ link.
4. Create the new solicitication (RFQ).
When creating the line, ensure that the Ship-To Address is containing the full city, state and zip code, as well as populating the Period of Performance Start Date and End Date.
5. Save as draft and then click Review
6. On the solicitation review page, select Actions = View PDF and click the Go button.
7. When viewing the PDF of the document, the Period Of Performance Address is not showing the "State" value with the address. Only the address, city, country code and zip code are visible.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document