ORA-01830 Error When Updating Application Status with the Same Change Date Used in an Earlier Update
(Doc ID 2638956.1)
Last updated on APRIL 13, 2021
Applies to:Oracle iRecruitment - Version 12.2 HRMS RUP13 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The applicant does not get a notification about an application status update when the update uses the same Status Change Date as an earlier update to the same application. Instead, the recruiter will get a notification from SYSADMIN containing the error below.
ORA-01830: date format picture ends before converting entire input string
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log on to the Applications.
2. Choose the responsibility iRecruitment Recruiter.
3. Navigate to iRecruitment Home-> Vacancies.
4. Search for a vacancy.
5. Click the Active Applicants link of the vacancy.
6. Select an applicant from the list.
7. Click the Update Status button.
8. Choose the new status.
9. Enter a Status Change Date.
10. Click the Submit button.
11. Log on as a different recruiter.
12. Repeat the same steps above and update the application status of the same applicant using a different application status but with the same Status Change Date in item 9.
13. Check notifications from SYSADMIN regarding the application's status change.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document