Sales Order Went Through IB Interface While Previous Transactions Are in Errors
(Doc ID 2640150.1)
Last updated on MAY 19, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Installed Base - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Define an item which is serialized control at receipt in Org1 and serialized
control at sales order issue in Org2
Do following inventory material transactions
1. PO receipt to Org1 with SN123
2. Create a internal sales order to ship qty 1 from Org1 to Org2
3. Internal sales order pick SN123
4. Internal sales order ship SN123
5. Internal sales order receipt SN123
6. Create a standard sales order to ship qty1 to customer
7. sales order pick
8. sales order ship SN123 to external customer
Now, if for some reasons, step 1 - 5 were not interfaced to IB (all those
steps with SN123) and in error, step 7 and step 8 will still go to IB as long
as there is on hand quantity exists in Org2. After step8 customer products
However, all step 1-5 will never been processed because 8 is already
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document