Changing Value Of Profile: CSM:Multiplatform Default Tasks View Is Not Working In Client
(Doc ID 2640327.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Field Service - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, General / Server
After Changing profile: CSM:Multiplatform Default Tasks View to "Open Tasks"
, run JTM Master concurrent program with parameter: Lookup, sync to MFS MP, the Default Tasks view is NOT changed
Expect Behavior: The MFS User is expecting the standard functionality of setting Default
View for Tasks through Profile options at levels - Site/ Application/
Responsibility to provide a uniform task view to all of our technicians.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Default view was set to 'Today's Task'
2. Change profile: CSM:Multiplatform Default Tasks View to "Open Tasks" , run
3. Check CSM_PROFILE_OPTION_VALUES_ACC, the profile value does change to
4. Log in MFS MP and do a sync (or complete sync)
5. Log out and log back in, the Default Task view is still 'Today's Task'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document