Unable to Return to Vendor Without Document Source
(Doc ID 2640970.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to complete Return to Vendor shipment
- Profile "RCV: Track Shipments for Return to Vendors" is set to Yes
- Navigate to the Find Returns window.
- Click on New button
- Enter the details on Receiving Returns window and Save
- Open Shipping Transactions form
Responsibility: Order Management
Navigation: Shipping > Transactions form
From Order Number = Enter the return order number that got generated when the return to vendor is saved in Returns form.
- Perform the ship confirm transaction
- Re-query Shipping Transactions for the Return Order and ensure the Status is Shipped and Next Step is Run Interfaces
- Run Interface Trip Stop
- Interface Trip Stop completed Normal
- Check Transaction Status Summary. Return to Vendor Transaction is stuck.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document