CTA Reclass Process Fails if one Receipt for a Reclass pair is not Posted
(Doc ID 2641231.1)
Last updated on JULY 10, 2020
Applies to:Oracle U.S. Federal Financials - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the CTA process to reclass receipts, the following error occurs:
ERROR: "There are unposted void/Reclass payments,Please post them."
Steps to Reproduce:
Responsibility: Receivables Manager
- Step A : Create a miscellaneous AR Receipt
- Step B : Create an AR Invoice
- Step C : Create a Standard AR Receipt
- Step D : Apply Standard receipt to AR invoice
- Step E : Run accounting
- Step F : Reverse Misc receipt
- Step G: Query Standard Receipt, go to Global DFF in Reclass Receipt segment, choose misc receipt from LOV
- Step H: Save.
- Step I : In FedAdmin, run CTA Process
Result: CTA process will error because we did not run accounting after MISC receipt was reversed. Due to this issue, users cannot reclass these receipts
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|2. Fixed Files|
|3. Recommended Patches|
|4. Solution Steps|