Unable to Move a Field Up In The "Top Line" In Quick Sales Order form
(Doc ID 2641571.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Transaction Entry
Cannot move a field up in the "top line" in 'Sales Orders - Quick'
Creating a custom folder in 'Sales Order - Quick does not allow the field to moved back to original location
User is unable move any field into the top left section of the form under the "Others" tab.
Form errors with FOLDER-MOVE NOT ALLOWED
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a custom folder in the Others Tab of the Quick Sales Order form
2. Add a field in the upper left section of the form.
3. Move the field down, and attempt to move another to the first location. Does not allow the field to be moved up. Error appears
4. Add a field to center section of the form. Attempts to move it down and across works. Can move the new field back to the left section of the form.
5. Unable to move any field into the first, left section of the form.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document