On The Contract File, Buyer And Contracting Officer Columns Show ID Number Instead Of Name
(Doc ID 2641705.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When customers Personalize the views within the Contract File to include Buyer and Contracting Officer(CO), those columns only show the system ID associated with those users. This means nothing to the customer. It is needed for these columns to show the Name of the Buyer and the CO.
1. Login to the E-Business Suite and choose a CLM responsibility.
2. Navigate to Buyer Work Center -> Contract File
3. Click on Personalize button to add new Columns to display
4. Add 'Buyer' and 'Contracting Officer'
5. ID values are displayed, rather then the names of these values
Expectation is that the actual names would be displayed. User are not that aware of the ID's so cannot identify these people.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document