The Simple Search Functionality Returns “No Items Found” In The Asset:Capital Web Page.
(Doc ID 2642251.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While using simple search functional in Asset capitals form, the search results returns No Item found. This issue only
occurs if the user navigates back to the simple search form after making changes or viewing asset details.
The search results should return the asset details.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Maintenance super user.
2. Navigation: Home->Assets->Captial.
3. Enter asset number to search. Asset results return.
4. Click on Asset: Capital in asset details.
5. System returns to simple search form.
6. Click Clear button and enter next asset to search and click Go.
7. No Items found.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document