Label Holder LOV does not Return Values when Authoring a Lease Contract
(Doc ID 2643497.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.8 version,
Find that contracts are being authored from scratch without duplicating or creating from a template. After entering all information in the general tab and saving, when entering party information for Label Holder, the Name LOV does not return any values. However, after cancelling and querying the contract again, the LOV now returns values.
Expect the Label Holder Name LOV to return values the first time around.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Operations >> Contracts
2. Create contract >> go
3. Enter Customer name and account and bill to address
4. Enter Term, effective from date and other mandatory dates
5. Enter product
6. Click on Save and add details
7. Go to parties tab
8. Enter a party for Lease Vendor >> Apply
9. Enter a party for Label Holder >> LOV is open for the Name
It says No Items found
10. Cancel >> Cancel
11. Query the contract again
12. Go to Parties tab, enter party for Label Holder >> LOV returns results
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document