Able To Update Approved Req Via Resubmit Req Link In A Closed Or Old Rejected Notification
(Doc ID 2643679.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.7 version, Approvals - Req, PO
Able to Update an Approved Req via Resubmit Requisition link in a closed or old Rejected Notification
User is able to update an approved requisition via the Resubmit Requisition link in a closed or old requisition rejected notification.
Basically the users are accidentally opening this link via email notification.It is expected this 'Resubmit Requisition' link action to be validated as it does when attempting to update or open an Approved requisition through the links on the email or worklist notification
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create Requisition
2) Submit Requisition for Approval
3) Reject Requisition
4) Preparer receives Rejected notification(worklist or email) which has 'Resubmit Requisition' link
5) Resubmit same requisition for Approval
6) Approve Requisition
7) Go to the 'Closed' Rejected worklist notification or the old email notification and click on 'Resubmit Requisition' link.
8) User is able to update the approved requisition.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document