Assigned Parts Button Not Working From The Debrief Materials Section.
(Doc ID 2644147.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 12.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.8 version, Debrief / Field Service Report
When attempting to use Assigned Parts button in Debrief,
the following error occurs.
You cannot use item <ITEM NAME> for debrief. Either the item is not assigned to default usable subinventory or there is no hand quantity for it.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Service Request with a Task
2. For that task, create a Part Requirement with item
3. An internal order is created and shipped to the technician subinventory.
4. The item is received to technician subiventory using inventory receipt
5. For the same task, go to Debrief > Material section > and click "Assigned Parts" button
6. The reported error occurs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document