Performance Rating Scale not visible when Objective Template is created
(Doc ID 2645163.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Performance Rating Scale not visible when Objective template is created
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. One Rating scale is defined -> XX Rating Scale with Type Performance
2. Default Rating Scale not check
3. Global box not check
4. Create Objective Template -> Valid from 01-Jan-2020
5. Global box is check
6. Rating Scale Type is Performance
7. In Performance Scale no value is populated in list of value
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document