Supplier on PO Is Different From the Supplier On the Referenced Quotation
(Doc ID 2646742.1)
Last updated on MAY 08, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 11.5.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
POXSCSIC - Supplier Item Catalog
POXPOEPO - Enter Purchase Orders
The supplier on a purchase order header is different from the
supplier associated with the quotation shown on the PO Reference tab
1. Create an Active quotation for an expense item (X)from a supplier(Supplier A)
2. Create a purchase order (PO) with the expense item (X) on one purchase order line
3. The status of the PO is 'Incomplete'
4. Choose the Catalog button for the item on the PO line
5. System message: Decision You can update only the price for this saved record. Open the Catalog in Select Price Only mode?
6. The Supplier Item Catalog Search form opens
7. Click on the Clear button to clear all information from the form but the item Category and Description data
8. Click on the Find button
9. The quotation for the expense item (X) from Supplier A is returned in the Supplier Item Catalog
10. Choose the record for the quotation
11. Click Select
12. The Reference tab on the purchase order shows the Supplier B quotation information
13. The supplier on a purchase order header (Supplier B) is different from the supplier shown on the quotation (Supplier A) under the PO Reference tab
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document