Savings Analysis Report(by Buyer) (Xml) Report Has Performance Issue with the Date Parameter Blank
(Doc ID 2647427.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run Savings Analysis Report(by Buyer) (XML) with the date parameter blank the program ended in warning and also is generating performance issue.
The concurrent manager has timed out waiting for the Output Post-processor to finish this request.
Check that there are enough Output Post-processor service processes running.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Run Savings Analysis Report(by Buyer) (XML).
2. Date parameter blank.
3. All data would be selected.
4. The program ended in Warning.
5. The generates output has 193MB.
6. But seems that the output post-processor cannot produce the XML output, even after 15 hours of running.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document