AW Cap Amount is Incorrectly Calculated With Retro Earnings
(Doc ID 2647920.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Singapore) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Input value 'Value for Towards Cap' for element 'CPF Employer Liability' is not considering retro earnings and not calculated as below
Towards Cap = AW ceiling - Total Earnings including retro
Retro Ordinary Earning is not included in the AW calculation when there is a retro and an AW component.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to HRMS Manager responsibility
2. Navigate to People > Enter and Maintain > Query Person > Others > Quick Pay
3. Run Quick Pay for January Period and observed below values in soe
Basic = 4000
CPF EE DED = 800
4. Update basic for January Period as 6000 (From February Basic is 4000)
5. Add Additional earnings as 100000 and Process Quick Pay for February Period and observed below in soe
Basic = 4000
Basic Retro = 2000
Bonus = 100000
CPF EE DED = 11600
Retro Nett CPF EE DED = 400
6. Observe that in run results, CPF Employer Liability has been calculated as below
CPF Employer Liability = 9860
Towards Cap = 54000
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document