Quote Does Not Reflect The Latest Configuration/BOM
(Doc ID 264841.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Quoting - Version 11.5.8 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5.8 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Get an error when trying to place the order after changing a configured item.
1. Create a quote with a configured item
2. Place the order - everything is ok.
3. Make some changes in the BOM and republish the configuration
4. Get another order for the same configured item, so copy the quote
5. Get an error when trying to place the order, or the order will go through, but get an error in OM further down the line, depending on what the change in BOM was.
This may be a problem with the "effectivity date" of when the quote was created
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!