Sales Order Defined Through Item Orderability, Change The Ship To Location Produces Incorrect Ship To Location
(Doc ID 2648479.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Transaction Entry
When attempting to create and process sales order it gets defined
through item orderability. Change the Ship To Location and the
following error occurs.
Item Orderability Rules prevents the Item XXXXR belonging to
Category <XXXX.xxx. not CA Sellable from being ordered.
1. Responsibility: Order Management Super User
2. OM Super User > Setup > Rules > Item Orderability
3. Item Orderability is set up in <name> OU for items XXXX7R & XXXX8R for Region United States, CA (California).
4. Enter order using OM Super User (or equivalent)> Orders, Returns > Sales Orders.
Customer XXXXXX– Item XXXX7R – Qty 1
5. Book order > Line is now in Awaiting_Shipping
6. Change Header Ship To <John Doe> SAVE
Enter Reason Code <code>
7. Observe Error > OK
8. Click new record icon to create a new order
9. Click Discard at “You have changes pending"
10:Use Order Organizer to find order just saved Order appears as it is earlier with right ship to
11.Same Error appears again > OK
12.FRM-40400: Transaction Complete: 1 records applied and saved. > OK
13.Screen is now blank and waiting for new order. Close this window.
14.Use Order Organizer to find order just saved.
15.You will see order has Ship To Location in CA (California) and Bill To Location in IL (Illinois).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document