Sales Order Line Level Hold Information Not Seen In Order Corrections Form
(Doc ID 2648903.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.7 version, Transaction Control
Sales Order Line Level Hold Information not seen in Order Corrections form
(i) Working scenario:
>> Respective sales order header data and line data along with header hold data are inserted into OE_ACTIONS_IFACE_ALL table.
>> Before triggering the order import, upon navigating to the order corrections form ,header actions record can be seen. When Order Import program is triggered now, order is processed successfully and hold is released at header level.
(ii) Scenario having issue:
>> Respective sales order header and sales order line data along with sales order line hold data are inserted into OE_ACTIONS_IFACE_ALL table
>> Before triggering the order import, upon navigating to the order corrections form, header actions record can be seen but the line hold information cannot be seen . However, triggering of Order Import results in successful release of sales order line-level hold
When sales order header and sales order line data along with sales order line level hold data is inserted into OE_ACTIONS_IFACE_ALL table, sales order line hold information should be seen in order corrections form
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Insert sales order header and line data along with sales order line level hold data into OE_ACTIONS_IFACE_ALL table
2. Logon to Oracle Applications
3. Go to Order Management Super User - Orders, Return - Import Orders - Corrections
4. In header order actions, header details as well as header level hold information is seen
5. In line actions, line level information is seen, but line level hold information is missing
6. Upon running Order Import, both header level and line level holds are released
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document