Budget WebADI Is Giving Error Attempting to Upload : The results of the upload cannot be displayed
(Doc ID 2649020.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2020
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Attempting to upload a budget integration template that was created via Desktop Integrator responsibility and the following error is seen
immediately after selecting upload from the menu:
The results of the upload cannot be displayed
Contact your system administrator if the problem persists.
This was due to a program fault. Leave this window open to have it make more attempts to display the upload results.
This does not occur when the template is created using the General ledger Budget Wizard, only Desktop Integration responsibility.
This was working prior to 12.2.9 upgrade.
The BNE log shows the following error, also provided are steps to generate the BNE log:
To generate the BNE log take the following steps:
1) Clear any existing BNE log so no past logging is provided - either rename the file or delete the existing file (setting profile BNE Server Log Filename : BneLogger.log (make sure the file does not already exist, if it does delete it).
An existing BNE Log file can be found (if existing) in the location indicated by the profile option: BNE Server Log Path and will have the name defined by profile BNE Server Log Filename.
2) In responsibility System Administrator set the following System Profile Options:
BNE Server Log Filename : BneLogger.log (make sure the file does not already exist, if it does delete it)
BNE Server Log Level : TRACE
BNE Server Log Path : free to choose, eg. in the IAS_TOP/Apache/Jserv/logs (use the full path)
3. Restart the Apache Server.
4. Login -> Oracle Web ADI -> Create Document.
5. follow the Steps to reproduce the problem.
6. The log file generated can be found at the location specified in (1) at the path BNE Server Log Path with the name given in profile BNE Server Log Filename
7. Afterwards, set the BNE Server Log Level to INFORMATION to avoid excessive growth of the log file ( see How To Enable Tracing for Web Applications Desktop Integrator (WEBADI) Doc ID 294739.1).
The following error is found in the generated BNE log file.
ERROR Parameter definition = 101:GL_BUD_D_DUP
ERROR Parameter name = bne:duplicateProfile
ERROR Query key = 101:GL_BUD_Q_DUP
ERROR BneAsyncUploadPage.renderPage Unknown Error: Cannot find query to use in LOV. Parameter definition = 101:GL_BUD_D_DUP, name = bne:duplicateProfile, query key = 101:GL_BUD_Q_DUP
ERROR Stack trace for the error: oracle.apps.bne.exception.BneParameterException: Cannot find query to use in LOV. Parameter definition = 101:GL_BUD_D_DUP, name = bne:duplicateProfile, query key = 101:GL_BUD_Q_DUP
Upgrade to 12.2.9.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document