Split Claim Not Closing After Receipt Application And Invoice Balance Down To 0
(Doc ID 2649523.1)
Last updated on APRIL 27, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, CLAIMS
Split claim not closing after receipt application and invoice balance down to 0
Split claim should be closing after receipt application and invoice balance down to 0
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an claim DED1 by a receipt application for 100
2. Claim is created in Trade Management
3. Split the claim in 2 additional claims but leave some balance for the original claim. DED1_1 and DED1_2 are created for 10 and 20, leaving 70 for DED1
4. Settle DED1 and DED1_1 with adjustments, leaving a balance of 20 in the invoice and the claim DED1_2
5. Customer confirms they are going to payback the outstanding 20, update claim to waiting for payback status
6. Customer pays, and Cash creates receipt for 20 for that invoice
Expected: Claim DED1_2 has no reason to remain open and needs to close, as its balance closes
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document