APP-14078 & VALUE SECURE ERROR, "UNABLE TO FIND ACCRUAL ACCOUNT" WHILE CREATING REQUISITIONS
(Doc ID 2649581.1)
Last updated on JUNE 13, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Creating a Requisition. Expect the Charge Account field to be populated automatically, when hitting the DISTRIBUTION button, but it did not happen.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1.Setup --> Flexfields --> Validation --> Security --> Define;
2. In the "Find Value Set" field, at "Find Values by", please select "Value Set";
3. Then, in "Name" field, please click on those 3 dots located in the right side of the field;
4. From the pop-up window which is opening, called "Flexfields Value Segment", please search for the one you need (e.g. '%company%', if the issue is related to the Company segment from the account string);
5. Click on Find;
6. The form called "Define Security Rules" is opening;
7. In the bottom part of the screen > In the Security Rule Elements, check whether Include and Exclude Account ranges are appropriate.
8. In the "Assign" menu, check if the Responsibility is assigned to the exclusion/inclusion type, based on your business needs.
9. Add/Remove responsibilities based on the business needs.
In this instance the Account Generator or Flexbuilder is not being used, but using Security Rules to restrict the Accounts used.
Limit the DEPARTMENT Segment of the Accounting Flexfield, to a specific Account range, and assign it to a Responsibility, so that the user can only create Purchase Orders within this Account range.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document