US HR: SSHR Applicant Hire And Rehire Do Not Populate Date First Hired And New Hire Fields On The Person Form
(Doc ID 2650154.1)
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.2.5 and later
Oracle HRMS (US) - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 R12.HR_PF.C.Delta.8 version , Applicant Hire and Rehire
In US legislation, when Hiring an applicant from SSHR using profile option "HR: Retain Other Applications" to Yes, the New Hire and Date First Hired fields are not populated.
NOTE: The same is working fine if the hire action is performed from Core HR forms (PUI)
For US legislation, expected to have the New Hire and Date First Hired fields auto-populated no matter of the profile option value or application used (PUI or SSHR)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set the profile value "HR: Retain Other Applications" to Yes
2. Using Manager Self Service -> call Applicant Hire and Rehire function or a copy of the same
3. Search for an applicant> select Hire Button> fill in the details and finalize the action
4. Go to US HRMS Manager responsibility->People->Enter and Maintain-> Query the person hired above
5. Go to Employment tab-> note that "New Hire" filed is not populated with "Include in New Hire report" value
6. Select Benefits tab-> note that "Date First Hired" filed is not populated with the individual's start date
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document